Thursday, February 10, 2011

That's one way to warm your milk...

Lately, Brandon has been testing the "baby-proof-ness" of our home. With slamming cupboards, clanging pots and pans, emptying drawers, swishing in toilets, emptying cereal containers, and the like, he is also testing my patience. Yes, I know he is a baby, but there's only so much a mother can handle before she takes action. So two days ago while he was napping, I pulled out my trusty drill and got SERIOUS about baby proofing. Now he has limited access and only plays in mom approved areas. My sanity is restored. But this morning I found him like this....

And then I noticed this...



Is there a child lock for that?




2 comments:

  1. Katharine's youngest, Liam, threw one of those really heavy water-filled bouncy balls down there. It was irretrievable. Good luck. I don't know if there's any way to baby-proof those. (Addy says there are some with screws you can screw in. I don't know how she knows this).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. what a smart kid!

    p.s. we used those bottles too. they are great! :)

    ReplyDelete