So far, 2 down, a gajillion to go. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
Here are a few pics of what I've done so far...
This is my Valentines Day garland inspired by this blog: Made by Rae. So fun and easy. I was able to use left over red felt from Nate's cape. Now I actually have SOMETHING Valentiny !! Yea!!
I also hung one in the kitchen, but its harder to see because of the lighting this time of day.
I still have a bunch of felt scraps left over and think I might need to make more for random places around the house or maybe to give to some of our Valentines! Hmm...
Emma's new comforter (I've had the fabric and batting since 11/08!) Wish I hadn't procrastinated for so long considering the small amount of time it took me to actually complete coupled with the fact that a whole year+ has gone by and she won't even be in the toddler sized bed for too much longer...maybe another year??? It is also reversible and I love the flowery fabric on the back as much as the striped front. We will have fun flipping it over and over.
I finished this letter mirror redo a few months ago but didn't hang them til my mom was here to help with Brandon. She helped me make...okay... she made the bows while I watched. I think they turned out great! Thanks mom.
Stay tuned for more projects...on my list:
- Little girl's dress from dad's dress shirts (I have a pile of 10+ of Andrew's old shirts)
- monkey pj's for the kids from fabric purchased 11/08
- snuggies for kids and one lucky friend
- Market skirts for Emma and one lucky cousin
- puppet curtain for Emma that Santa was supposed to bring but didn't finish in time...Bad Santa
- stocking for Brandon
- etc...this list could go on and on and on... How many do you think I can finish before Andrew gets home?...just stay tuned.